Saturday, October 31, 2020

Sewing During a Pandemic

I want to start out by saying "Hi, Alex!" You know who you are. Thanks for still reading/following my blog (lol). I updated My Finishes page today. Man, there was a lot to do...about a year's worth of quilts to post pics for. I will say I have been making tons of party shirts during the pandemic, but still been making plenty of time for quilts. I've finished a maple leaf quilt top that I found years ago. I finished a quilt from 2012 that was a block of the month. I've also finished some old blocks for a Christmassy quilt found in Virginia. I have 2 quilts that are next to my longarm waiting to be quilted and 3 babies already born waiting for their quilts. Crazy year, but good for finding sewing time. Take care everyone!

Pin It!

No comments: