Friday, August 17, 2012

LAFF (Link A Finish Friday) My Buzz Is Gone!!!

Well, I'm sad :( I've finished two quilts in two weeks and I had to send them off :(
Here are the pics:

 I used glow in the dark thread (that kept breaking thanks to Coats & Clark)
 Easy blocks to make.
 I will have to make a pattern for this one.
 Nice label from DisneyWorld trip.
Practicing on the quilt sandwich :)

Xaiden is my grandson. He is 4 on Monday. I hope he likes it. He always has much to say!

Linking up at Richard and Tanya's Quilts LAFF (Link a Finish Friday).

Until next time,

Mike.

Pin It!

7 comments:

Ellie Q said...

Looks great, Mike! I'm sure your grandson will love it. Buzz and Woody are very popular in our house too. :)

Carli The Quilter said...

Hi Mike,
Your're the winner of 'Canadian Birds" fabric from my big old quilt! I've sent an email, hope to hear from you soon.

& I love your blog, I'm a new follower:)

Carli

Lynette said...

Hey, this is awesome!! From the vacation-based theme to the glow-in-the-dark thread to the very cool label.

andri. said...

That looks cool, i'm sure he will love it!:)

giddy99 said...

so cute! I love the combination of fabrics!

Anonymous said...

That's great. Love the design, as I'm sure your grandson did/will. I'm sorry you had trouble with the C & C thread. It always works great for me, but I haven't used glow in the dark stuff, just the 100% cotton.

Anne Heidi said...

Love your Toy Story Quilt- and I really love the bed with the Mickey Mouse headboard!(and the lamps...) I am sure Xaiden will love his quilt!