Friday, September 7, 2012

I dropped a few more BOMs this week & Quilt Show

Well, I've been working on a super secret project this past couple of weeks, but I have also finished a couple of more BOMs of which I can share with you.



Lower left is the Octagon from Craftsy (June 2 of 2). Upper left is the one I posted about last time, the Greek Cross (June 1 of 2). Upper right and lower right are Quilt Story (June 2 versions). They were supposed to be anything with Flying Geese. I made one more traditional and the other a little crazy. I realized once I finished that I could not get them to come out to a 12.5 inch block, so I added borders and then squared off the blocks :)

Next month (July!!!...I know. Don't say anything!) it will be Dresden blocks and Rounded blocks. I think rounded doesn't necessarily mean it will have curves, as long as it appears rounded, sort of like the Octagon block above.

Hope you enjoy! I am linking up at Richard and Tanya's Link a Finish Friday.

I also wanted to mention that I will be in Philadelphia, PA next Saturday to visit the Quilt Show!!! Anyone else going? Would love to meet up and say Hi :)

Until next time,

Mike.

Pin It!

6 comments:

Celtic Thistle said...

Congrats on knocking out your Craftsy blocks, think you'll like the modern Dresden!

Danih03 said...

Oh man I am so far behind on the Craftsy BOM. I have 3 months worth to catch up! I look forward to your secrete project!!

Mike Pearson said...

@Dani the worst part is you probably introduced me to this one!!!!! I know. It's hard to keep up with it!!!

kathy-o said...

You're just rockin' them out!!! You'll love the Dresden...one of my favorites!

Bev said...

Wow! I LOVE the fabric placement you used in these blocks! Thanks for sharing!

Cheery wave from Bev

http://44thstreetfabric.blogspot.com

MalinisQuilts said...

Your BOM looks great!
I haven't even started it yet!
Great job!