Sunday, April 22, 2012

Liebster Award

My bloggy friend Danielle at Fresh Off the Spool gave me the Liebster Award the other day.



The Liebster Conventions says that :

    1. Thank your award presenter on your blogblog and link back to him/her
    2. Copy and paste the award to your blog
    3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that you think deserve to be recognized
    4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
    5. Have faith that your follower will spread the love too!

I have chosen the following blogs for the award:






These are just some of my favorites. It was hard to choose five!

Mike.

4 comments:

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Congrats, Mike!!

A Creative Life said...

Congrats Mike

Sam said...

Wow, thanks Mike! I'm blushing a little. I will most defiantly follow up with my next post! And congratulations to you too!

patty a. said...

Thanks Mike and congrats to you too!